Whats Your Fav Cichlid

cleggy

Hey hey,

Just has to be Tropheus species..........Chipimbi, KI & KII's, duboisi (Maswa and Kigoma) Ilangi and Mpulungu wub.gifwub.gif

Then there's Ps. demasoni wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Aline

good quality Aulonocaras because they got me into the cichlid hobby to begin with. The first time i saw one i said to the guy at the fish shop, "WOW that looks great , What is it?" and i've loved them ever since.

Bob

Definately L. ocellatus. They joy I've derived from breeding these little characters has been imense. I reckon if they were two feet long they would be man eaters. I've got 2 succesive broods growing out at the moment, and I can watch them for hours wub.gif . I also had alot of fun with kribensis.

Bretto.

Mmmm a tough question.

I like my Protomelas species and in particualr my Red Empress - they kind of kicked open the hobby for me a bit as I've developed a good breeding colony.

It's kinda weird but I don't actually keep my favourites at the moment! (working up to that) I love dimi comp, tropheus (most of them), and cuckoos. Also really enjoying my P. saulosi and emerging ngara peacock colony.

Also have a soft spot for Julies - they were my first fish to breed for me.

Just so hard to choose one favourite! cool.gif

Cheers

Richard

Edit - just realised that all the fish on my little picture are my favourites tongue.gif

Archived