My msobos.....

funfish

Hi all,

I thought Id share some pics of my new bubs who appeared today....well any how Ive had a collony of Metriclima msobo for around 10 months and finally Ive had a female hold a nice mouthfull too full term...

Heres a pic of her a week ago, she held for around 28days......heres a pic of her bad quality though....

IPB Image

And here is the end result today, she let go 24 bubs :lol4:

IPB Image

Now I can start to build up my colony which ive been waiting to do, heres my breeders, another bad pic...they dont like me coming too close with my camera though

IPB Image

cheers

Christian :thumbup:

Congratulations on the fry! A big one hehe :clap:clap

They already look good at that size already

What size tank do you keep yours in?

I see some type of dither fish on the last pic.

Congratulations on the fry! A big one hehe :clap:clap

They already look good at that size already

What size tank do you keep yours in?

I see some type of dither fish on the last pic.

Hi m0oks,

They live in a standard 4 with lots of rocks they share the tank with a pair of bristles and 8 boesmani rainbows, the rainbows have definatly made the msobos much more brave in terms of them not hiding and not getting as easily spooked.

Cheers

Christian :happy:

The females are looking very yellow. Is that just the way the photo came out or are they that colour? If so, what are you feeding them? My Msobo are more orange than yellow, which is what I thought their correct (?) colour is.

Craig

The females are looking very yellow. Is that just the way the photo came out or are they that colour? If so, what are you feeding them? My Msobo are more orange than yellow, which is what I thought their correct (?) colour is.

Craig

Do you feed tetra bits by any chance? :dntknw:

Craig

Hi Craig,

The girls are deffinatly orange.....The photos are not the best quality like I stated there was no light on above the tank, they are very orangey when the light is on and the photo was taken around 3 meters away from the tank...they are fed mainly on nls vegie 8 and frozen brine shrimp I like to avoid tetra bits / colour bits....umm yeah maybe you could post some pics of yours Craig

Cheers Christian :roll

Archived