Fake Backgrounds

gino123456

Universal rocks make latex backgrounds. I don't think they make any latex backgrounds for a 5x2, so you'll probably have to purchase a 6x2 background and cut it to size. The recommended retail price for the 6x2-olgas is $300.

You can go to their website www.universalrocks.com and go to the distributors section or alternatively you can purchase directly from them at Mortdale NSW Ph: (02) 584 1344. Go to products->habitats to have a look at what backgrounds they sell.

They look good but become a real hassle down the track with algae and tank scum building up between the glass on the side of the tank. Fish will enventually work their way in, around or under the background and get in there you won't see certain fish very often.

I had the backgrounds in all my tanks. Now I don't have them in any of my tanks.

They look good but become a real hassle down the track with algae and tank scum building up between the glass on the side of the tank. Fish will enventually work their way in, around or under the background and get in there you won't see certain fish very often.

I had the backgrounds in all my tanks. Now I don't have them in any of my tanks.

Nup all sold sorry!!! :no::p:)

Archived