Just Wondering

gino123456

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

I dont know if its the heat or the tanks in the garage but i have heaps of bugs and small cockies :shock:.

Im going to have the house sprayed but what about my tanks :dntknw:, will they know what to do or an

yone know anyone decent.

What i do is ask for my room with my tanks in it to be left unsprayed. However since i set up a small tank in another room and its got a fully closed hood i just threw two towels over the top of it and asked them not to spray on, behind or above the tank. Left it covered for a day after and i had no issues.

Take off the hood and give it a clean, and check around the gaps in the stand, i had this problem last summer cause every time I feed some food always found its way into these nooks and crannies. :zipit:;)

if you are worried about the tank in the house cover it with glad wrap. as for the tanks in the garage you can always leave baits there if you dont have any other pets. OR some pest control people have a glue gun looking thing that they use. its like a paste which would be better then spray. not sure how the paste works but.

good luck

Archived