Video of my Fishroom

zigzagfish

lionel the best thing i like from your room is the efficiency and how tidy it is - i think without these 2 things its hard to get the room right

John

Thanks John

how much does your power bill cost you? :blink

AWESOME set up too , fantastic

I just got it lol Cost me the last quarter $1100 thats for the fishroom , the whole house including 6 tanks plus the kiln to fired the caves i do around 4 firings a month so over all not bad i say lol

Cheers

Lionel

in winter i use around 10L for 1 week $1.40 a L = $14 for 1 week x 4 =$56 per month x 3 = $168 per quarter to heat up both rooms at 25c

Few winters ago my bill was $ 1850 for the quarter and that was at 16 cents a KW using heaters in most tanks

now 21c a KW so my bill for a winter period would of being around $2000 or over for a quarter

My last bill was $1100 at 21c a KW plus deisel $ 168 = $1268 for the winter quarter

I think its not bad as includes house + inside tanks + Kiln + welding + grinding and what ever else i need power for

Im still looking at running a solar system ( Stand alone System ) in the near future for all my pumps and lights so i can reduce my bill a bit more

Cheers

Lionel

• 1 month later...

nice room Lionel

just one thing ....... not enough room for fat old blokes with a bad back and bung knees :no:

You forgot to mention in the back room you have to crouch if you are tall like myself. :lol1:

Nice videos Lionel.

Archived