Fish room extension begins

Noddy65

Hmmm...good question...not much further than the above pic ALTHOUGH I have found the insulation for the roof, Ive got the insulation for the walls and have decided on the external cladding type...just gotta organise to buy it....the wife has also given me a few house projects ie, renovate the laundry, knock a hole in the wall between the kitchen and our back sunroom, knoock a hole in the outsdie wall so we have direct access to outside through the laundry and orgainse tiling the floor in the kitchen and laundry...oh...and redo all the lights in teh kitchen and laundry...so Ive got a few projects on the run at the moment :)

• 2 months later...

There has been some movement. Ive got the external cladding, insulation and cement sheeting for internal cladding....just need to organise a mate to come and do some electrical work for me

foil.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Looking really good.I like threads like this, it gives me inspiration to get my buM into gear.

I have not done much with the fish room for a long time now, but have to move the fish out of the house to the shed (new baby etc). Seeing this thread has got me all excited to get it all done and up and running.

Archived