NSWCS March Auction

intern1

The lots in the auction are random although s member can allocate if the lot will come in round 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, or 8 as a general rule of thumb it does follow this principle

Hope this helps

As mentioned previously car park exchanges are best that's why this discussion was started so some of the newbies and others interested can be assisted in finding what they are after

John

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carpark sales run from the time people get there till the time people leave. what we mean by car park sales are sales that have been pre-arranged. you dont necessarily see people out in the carpark hawking their fish.

anyone going to be bringing any of the following?

Silver Dollars?

Silver / Red Scats?

Archers?

and the obvious... guppies (yes my mrs is keen for more damn guppies.... again....)

but my toga and archer wont mind some live ones too i can pinch off her when shes sleeping hahahahaha

G'day

I am going to bring

Aequidens rivulatus - White Saum - Green Terror

Labidochromis chisumulae

Labidochromis perlmutt

Labidochromis perlmutt

Labidochromis caeruleus- Electric Yellows

Telmatochromis dhonti

Otopharynx tetraspilus - Yellow Fin Mlotto

Peppermints

And whatever else I get time to catch.

Opps forgot the

Neolamprologus multifasciatus

and

Guppies of course

If you would like some of my products, Egg tumblers, Caves, FrySavers, Food etc. Please let me know.

Cya

Saturday

Is there going to be a small Raffle before the auction starts this time?

Hi Yabbie

We are having 2 x $100 club money raffle for members only and 2 x major raffles during the auction

I could bring some red empress, venustus, cobalt blues, acei ngara and red Metriaclima greshaki's for the car boot sales if anyone is interested.

Also looking for some msobo, salousi, red zebs, Moliro, lion heads, mpimbwe fronts, yellow tail acei, mpanga, polits, p. membe deep, selewa acei, red rubins, uereka reds, cuckoos, clownies and peps at the right price of course!lol

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone will be taking cyprichromis leptosoma (utinta or blue flash),? :drooling:

There is a chance that I Might bring some F2 Utinta fry and perhaps a F1 utinta yellow tail male only if I can catch them that is.They will be going in the first or second round as they a little more delicate than red empress. ;)

cheers

rosco

My first major auction and I had an interesting time. Picked up a couple of goodies (Thanks Noddy and Mawfish ! ... fish are doing great).

I was only able to stay for a short while but enjoyed just watching what was going up for auction and learning things from what the auctioneers were saying.

Dissapointed I had to leave before any raffles were drawn, but will make sure I am in for the long haul in October !

Thanks to everyone that put it all together.

it was a long night finished about 1230am Sunday

a big thanks to all who helped on the day to make it a great auction, also thanks to all of our sponsors who made it possible to have such great raffles.

We scored a small internal filter in the raffle - an Aquael Turbo Filter 500 which is a very good design. The sponge part can be easily removed like a sponge filter and there is also a biological filtration compartment with noodles which is unusal for a small internal filter.

Great selection of products and we had a fantastic night - thanks to all involved. Some bargains to be snapped up for those that stayed until the late hours aswell.

Some interesting fish such as the Protomelas Mbenji Thicklip.

how come this threads not buzzing? any rare american cichlids go through this time?

Hey Joel, these are some of the Americans that i saw while i was there (sorry if i get the names wrong), i have no idea of the rarity.

Red Hump cichlid, Orange Head Tapajos, Blue Eyed Cichlid, Brasiliensis, White Terror?, something Synspilum (maybe Vjieta), albino convicts.

there could have been others and other ACE members will be able to help more.

Archived